Powered By Blogger

rscottharrison

Search This Blog

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I started this blog along with my other one Hope Lives On late in 2007. Over the past four years, both blogs have lain dormant as I have focused most of my attention to work, studies and social media, including Twitter and Facebook. In coming weeks, I will be reviving both of my blogs. Please check back for updates in coming days and weeks.

My personal Facebook page is Robert Scott Harrison (R Scott Harrison)   and the accompanying Twitter page is rscottharrison. My advocacy and activism pages on Facebook are Standing Together for the Rights of All People (STRAP) and Standing Together for the Rights of All People in the Americas (STRAP-Am). The Twitter pages for each of my two advocacy and activism Facebook page are as follows:  standing4all and Standing4AllAm. I welcome you to friend or follow my social media pages. 

No comments: